2018年2月14日水曜日

Feb 13 - 英会話とトランポリン

Today the studnets had English lessons in the morning and a visit to the gymnastics and trampoline schools in the afternoon.
 ※2月13日午前は、英語学習(英会話)。午後はトランポリン教室に行きました。

In this activity they students had to come up with a menu for under $15 dollars and present it.
※15ドル以下のメニューを考えているところだそうです。もう少し説明が欲しいね。状況だけしか分からんからね。

We then tried some NZ style treats--including marmite.
※下の写真はニュージーランドで有名な「マーマイト」を試食しているところです。微妙な顔をしていますが、気に入った?人にもよりますが、この味にはまってしまう日本人も多いようです。ブロガーはって?う~ん、微妙!




I think only 2~3 of the students liked the marmite. Oh well.
※今回の参加者中約1割の学生は気に入ったようです。結構多い方かな?



Then in the afternoon we went to the gymnastics gym for a trampoline experience.
You might be thinking, why trampolines? Well they are a very popular thing here. I've heard that 1 in 4 houses in NZ have a trampoline. So this is a truly NZ experience for the students.
※そして、午後の部。トランポリン教室に行きました。ニュージーランドでトランポリン?と不思議に思われるかも知れませんが、ここニュージーランドでは大変人気が高いスポーツです。Davidの情報では全家庭の25%にトランポリンがあるようです。ニュージーランド=トランポリン、と言っても過言ではないかも知れません。
※因みに、Wikipediaによると、トランポリンは中世のサーカスが起源だそうで、日本に紹介されたのが1959(昭和34)年で、2000年のシドニーオリンピックで正式種目になったとか。
※ということは、この中から2020年には選手として出場するかも。知らんけど!


tumbling
  ※宙返りをしているところだそうです。
balence beam
平均台。確か、この種目のルールは日本が考えたと聞いたことがあります。


※中々サマになってる、ようですが。余裕かな?





Check out that jump! So cool!
※中々難しそう。


A trampoline you run and jump on
※走って、ジャンプ!


Pull-ups with the rubber band didn't actually make it much easier.
※ガンバレ!ゴムバンドはあっても中々身体が持ち上がらな~ぃ!

Some of the studnets were able to do a little bit on the bars.
中・高で鉄棒が得意だったのかな?結構様になってる!

The trampoline was the main attraction.
※ウォームアップを終えたら(?)、メインのトランポリン体験です。




Even I got in on the fun for a few bounces between taking photos.
(I took over 400 photos today and saved 260 of the best ones for the studnets... sorry can't fit them all on the blog.)
※年齢を考えなはれや!筋肉痛は?身体の節々は痛んでいませんか?
※今日だけで400枚超の写真を撮影。その内260枚をセーブしたようですが、とても全ての写真をこのブログにはアップできませんので、ご了承願います。

Thank you to Alex and Bianca for the awesome session. It was the best! 
※本日のインストラクターは、アレックス、ビアンカさんでした。素敵なレッスンに、皆満足げです。

Despite running and jumping all afternoon, some of the students were still genki! It was table tennis and pool time once we got back! 
※跳んだり跳ねたり、身体を十二分に動かしたので、筋肉痛になっていると思いきや、まだまだエネルギーが有り余っている学生もいました。まだ運動が足りないのか、トランポリンからSCCに帰り、卓球でのパフォーマンス。