Hello!
Today we had English in the morning.
本日は午前中が英会話でした。
A little sleepy at the start...
留学生は疲れがほぼピークに達しているのか、開始時は少し上下の瞼が...。
...but by the end of the lesson they were all communicating to each other in English! I did not hear a word of Japanese. I'm so proud of this group!
でも、授業が進むに連れて元気を取り戻し、全て英語で会話。引率者が見ている限り、日本語は全く聞こえなかったそうです。第2団もこのようになれば良いのですが...。第2グループにプレッシャーをかけておきます。
Such a great learning experience for them all and they are all taking full advantage of it.
After lunch it was time to visit a trampoline gym and try out the olympic sized "tramps" as they call them here. Kiwis are seriously passionate about trampolines. Many, many houses across the town have a tramp in their front or backyard.
留学生の皆さん、よく頑張っているようですね。
お昼ご飯の後、トランポリンのジムに行きました。そこはオリンピックでも使用される本格的なトランポリンがあるそうです。ニュージーランドの人々はとてもこの競技が好きなようです。少し大仰な言い方をすれば、各家庭の庭には、このジムほど本格的ではありませんが、トランポリンがあります。
We tried this running type trampoline.
上は、走行用のトランポリン。なかなか様になってます。
Then did a number of jumps and flips on the large trampolines.
この中で誰かオリンピックに出場できるでしょうか?
Lastly it was time for the triple jump trampoline.
よう分からんけど、3つのトランポリンをジャンプして移動してんの?
I think you can tell that everyone had a great time. They didn't want to leave!
Thank you Coach Taryn!
Tomorrow: English & Gondola
とても楽しく、ここを離れがたかったようですが、仕方ないね。指導して頂いたTaryn(タリンと発音するんでしょうか)コーチ、有り難うございました。留学生の皆さん、今日はグッスリ眠れますね。
明日は、英会話とサミットという山にゴンドラに乗って登ります。天気だといいね。











